Friday, December 9, 2011

Why I Pin

I just can't stop pinning at Pinterest.  If you are a crafter and don't know about Pinterest, just click the link below and be prepared to lose all track of time.

How many folders do you have lying around and you promise you will make this.  Then you keep clipping away and do none of them.  You are called names from others, like back rat, disorganized, or sloppy.  No, we are just so creative that we do not have enough hours in the day or days in the week to get it all done.

Well, some smart person, probably a women, created the ultimate clip board. I spent 5 hours the first day I was on this site, thanks a lot Steph!

So I collected all these ideas and need to share. Enjoy!!

Wine bottles, spray paint, spray adhesive, epsom salts!
Drank many bottles of wine so I can make these!

tree on kraft paperberibboned heart tagslovely packaging3 blank canvases...paint and hang letters over them with ribbon for mantel decor! now i just need the fireplace...snowman - yarn wrapped foam balls, burlap ribbon for scarf and thin wire for hat/arms.DIY pillowposter board cone christmas trees

No comments: